Broiled Macho Tilapia Parmesan
Ingredients (Serves 8):
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons Macho Mayo - either flavor
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil (optional)
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp celery salt (optional)
- 2 pounds tilapia
- Preheat your oven's broiler.
- Grease a broiling pan or line pan with aluminum foil.
- Mix together the parmesan cheese, butter, Macho Mayo, and lemon juice. Season mixture with pepper, dried basil, onion powder, and celery salt. Mix well and set aside.
- Arrange fillets in a single layer on the prepared pan.
- Broil a few inches from the heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Flip the fillets over and broil for a couple more minutes.
- Remove the fillets from the oven and cover them with the Parmesan cheese mixture on the top side.
- Broil for 2 more minutes or until the topping is browned and fish flakes easily with a fork. Be careful not to overcook the fish.