Macho Big Game Bites
- 2 pound ground beef
- 2 (8 oz) packs of pepper jack cheese (shredded)
- 5 packs of dry onion soup mix
- 4 tablespoons of Macho Mayo (more if you want them spicier)
- 24 dinner rolls (Pepperidge Farm in foil pan or Sara Lee) or small burger buns
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, thoroughly mix ground beef, cheese, Macho Mayo, and dry onion soup mix.
- Roll out beef mixture and bake on foil lined cookie sheet for 15 minutes.
- Next, cut mixture in squares with a pizza cutter and placed on rolls.
- Put rolls in baking pan and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for additional 15 minutes.
Pairs exceptionally well with beer by the way.