Roast Beef Macho Melt BBQ Sandwich
- 2 Tbsp. Macho Mayo - either Spicy or Zesty - depending on preference
- 1 Tbsp. Hickory Smoke BBQ Sauce
- 8 slices Deli Fresh Slow Roasted Roast Beef - or your favorite brand
- 4 thin slices of Red Onion
- 4 thin slices of Beefsteak Tomato
- 2 slices of American cheese - or Swiss - or your favorite
- 4 slices of Sourdough bread
- Mix the first two ingredients in a small bowl.
- Spread bread slices on one side with the dressing mixture and add remaining ingredients to make two sandwiches.
- Cook in a skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat - 3 minutes per side or until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with dill pickle slices and chips.
The perfect half-time snack while watching the game!