Grilled Macho Mayo Sweet Corn
- 6-12 Ears of fresh picked Sweet Corn
- Macho Mayo - Roasted Green Chili (Zesty) or Roasted Jalapeno (Spicy)
- 3-6 Tbsp. Grape Seed Oil (optional) - may substitute with butter
- Urban Accents Chipotle & Parmesan Corn on the Cob Seasoning OR similar Chipotle seasoning.
- Husk the corn and remove silk.
- Soak ears of corn in cold water for 20 minutes.
- Just prior to grilling, oil/butter the ears of corn lightly with Grape Seed Oil or butter.
- Grill corn on medium high heat, turning occasionally, until all sides are lightly browned.
- Using a basting brush, liberally coat the corn with your preferred Macho Mayo flavor, then dust generously with the seasoning.
- Cut the ears into smaller pieces for easy handling.