Macho Bacon Chicken Roll-Ups
An amazing appetizer for your next party.
- 12 bacon strips (Yes, bacon!)
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup Macho Mayo - Zesty for milder - Spicy for hotter
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 medium sweet onion, halved and cut into slices
- Cilantro to taste; chives to taste
- Dash of salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until cooked but not crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain.
Meanwhile, flatten chicken to 1/8-in. thickness. Spread cream cheese, Macho Mayo, cilantro and chives down the center of each chicken breast; top with onion. Roll up from a long side; tuck ends in. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Wrap two bacon strips around each piece of chicken; secure with toothpicks.
Place in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake 35-40 minutes or until a thermometer reads 165°. Discard toothpicks. Cut into approximately 2 inch portions. Serve with Macho Mayo (both flavors) on the side. Stand back - people will be attacking this!