Best Grilled Chicken Sandwich. Ever.
Trust us, it's ridiculous.
- Chicken breasts
- Thick cut bacon
- Hamburger buns
- Garlic salt (Optional)
- 1 tomato
- Sliced cheese
- Iceburg Lettuce (optional)
- Macho Mayo
- Start your grill. Not too hot. At home, we use a Traeger, and it does a damn fine job.
- Season your chicken breasts to taste. (We prefer Slap Ya Mama Seasoning.)
- Fry up some thick cut bacon. (Walmat's Value Thick-cut bacon is the manliest bacon on the planet.)
- Grill your buns with some butter. (Add garlic salt if you want.)
- Slice up a ripe tomato.
- One thick slice of pepper-jack cheese will do. Throw it on the chicken just before you take it off the grill.
- Add a slice of iceburg lettuce if you want.
- Put it all together on your bun.
- Add a thick layer of Macho Mayo and dig in.