When God Gives You Meat, You Make It Into A Loaf!
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 8 pressed garlic cloves (or 2 heaping tablespoons of minced garlic)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup dried seasoned bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 heaping tablespoons of the best stuff on Earth (AKA Macho Mayo)
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup honey BBQ sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, milk and bread OR cracker crumbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste and place in a lightly greased (I used bacon grease because it's amazing) 5x9 inch loaf pan.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the brown sugar, Macho Mayo, Honey BBQ sauce, and ketchup. Whisk together well and pour over the meatloaf.
- Cover meatloaf loosely with foil sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Remove foil, slice meatloaf across the middle width wise, and bake for another 15-20 minutes, or until temperature thermometer reads MEDIUM (160 degrees). Remove meatloaf from oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes. Slice into 3/4" to 1" slices and serve with your favorite side dish. I had mine with Cheesy Broccoli and it went together very well. ENJOY!!
Recipe By: Darin Thompson