Fish Tacos with Macho Slaw
Fish Tacos with Macho Slaw is low in calories and high in protein and omega-3 fats. It proves food can be manly AND healthy at the same time.
- 2 Tbsp. Macho Mayo
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Agave nectar to taste (optional)
- 1 14oz. bag cole slaw mix
- Wisk ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Toss with the cole slaw mix.
Now for the fish.
- 1/2 pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 1/2 lbs. fresh tilapia
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 12 corn or flower tortillas
- Cilantro, sliced avocado, lime wedges, and salsa
- Combine taco seasoning and flour in shallow container.
- Pat fish dry and coat.
- Heat oil in pan.
- Add fish in single layers.
- Cover and cook 2 to 3 min. per side until opaque and flakes apart.
- Heat each tortilla in a dry pan and wrap in a clean cloth, microwave for a few seconds to serve.
- Place fish on a platter, with the slaw, and toppings of cilantro, avocado, lime, and salsa on the side.
- Grab a warm tortilla and build your own taco to taste.
Grab yourself a Margarita and enjoy! You've earned it.