Macho Chicken Club Wrap
- 1/2 cup Macho Mayo (Roasted Jalapeno)
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 large spinach tortilla wraps
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce*
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese*
- 1 avocado — peeled, pitted, and diced
- 4 slices crispy cooked bacon, chopped
- Red onion — to taste, finely chopped
- 1 tomato — chopped
- 2 cooked chicken breasts — cut into strips or chunks
- Whisk Macho Mayo and yogurt together in a bowl.
- Cook tortillas in the microwave until warm and pliable, about 30 seconds.
- Spread 1 tablespoon Macho Mayo Roasted Jalapeno down the center of each tortilla. Spread 1/2 the lettuce, 1/2 the Monterey Jack cheese, 1/2 the avocado, 1/2 the bacon, 1/2 the red onion, 1/2 the tomato, and 1/2 the chicken, respectively, in the center of each tortilla.
- Fold opposing edges of the tortilla to overlap the filling and one of the opposing edges around the filling into a wrap.
*Substitution: Feta cheese and spinach.