Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- 1/2 cup Macho Mayo Zesty - Roasted Green Chilies
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 tsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Macho Mayo with cheese in medium bowl.
- Arrange chicken on baking sheet.
- Evenly top with Macho Mayo mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 20 minutes.
Timesaving Tip: Use thin-cut boneless skinless chicken breasts! Prepare as above, decreasing bake time to 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.